Our Sonoma county based client is a full service electrical contractor with 50 years of experience in the commercial, industrial, institutional, residential, and design/build markets. In addition the Company has 3 additional Divisions, Custom electronic integration, Commercial and Residential Service and Renewables.
This position is responsible for installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the electrical construction industry. The Journeyman performs all electrical tasks with minimal supervision and may be part of a crew or the lead person directing this crew.
Supervision of job team
• Supervise and work with crew, as assigned.
• Ensure safety and quality of all work performed by crew.
Installation and quality control of electrical systems
• Install all necessary electrical components as specified in plan documents.
• Troubleshoot motors, controls, circuits, and equipment
Job planning and pre-work
• Efficient in layout and blueprints
• Rigging and set up for all operations
• Apply knowledge of basic theory of electrical systems and construction to planning.
Maintain skills and training
• Maintain current knowledge of news, trends, and technology in the industry
Safety and compliance
• Operate all equipment and tools in a safe manner.
• Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at all times), respirator when required.
• Work energized circuits and equipment with company management approval as outlined in Safety Policy.
Minimum of 5 years previous electrical experience.
Residential and commercial experience preferred.
Clean CA drivers license/DMV report.
Computer literate in MS office, contact management software, and inventory control.
Excellent customer and vendor relations skills.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Exceptional leadership skills.
High school graduate or equivalent.
$43.00 to $47.00 per hour. DOE.
100% Employee paid health,dental and vision insurance.
401k Plan with employer matching.
Vacation and sick time.
Cell phone stipend.